Marion VA Medical Center
Training and Internship
Welcome and thank you for choosing the Marion VA Medical Center as your training/internship site. If you have not identified a preceptor for your internship please contact the Education Technician at 618-997-5311 ext. 54409 or through email email@example.com
Before you begin your internship experience there are several items tha must be completed as outlined below. In addition to the required paperwork and mandatory education you must also get fingerprinted by Human Resources at least one month before your clinical start date.
The pocedures to In-Process into the Marion VAMC facility are below, please complete items 1 through 6 to ensure you meet all in-processing requirements.
When your Trainee Packet paperwork is filled out completely, please contact Human Resources at 618-997-5311 ext. 54013 to schedule a time to be fingerprinted, and please remember this must be done one month before your clinical start date.
- VA Student Rotation Checklist
- Application for Health Professions Trainees: VA 10-2850D
- Declaration for Federal Employment: OF 306
- Finger Print Form
- Instructions for TMS MSE then complete the Mandatory Training for Trainees Mandatory Training and print the Certificate of Completion. If you previously completed the Mandatory Training for Trainees and have a Certificate of Completion on file in the Education Office, you can complete the Refresher Course. However, you must be sure that your previous training was the Mandatory Training for Trainees module
- Proof of negative TB test within the last year
At the conclusion of your rotation/intership we would appreciate your feedback on your experience at the VAMC. This information will be utilized to better our program for future students/interns. Please follow the link to complete the Learner's Perception Survey- http://www.va.gov/oaa/surveys/
This will only take 10 minutes.
For questions please contact the Education Technician: 618-997-5311 ext 64409.
Thank you for choosing the Marion VAMC as your rotation/internship site we hope you have an enjoyable experience.