Contact the Marion VA Medical Center - Marion VA Medical Center
Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Marion VA Medical Center


Contact the Marion VA Medical Center

Marion VA Medical Center offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.

VA Police Service

(618) 997-5311 ext 54167

Contacting a Patient

If you come to visit a patient, please see our maps for directions and parking locations. You may also wish to review our visitors information page.

If you would like to send a card, gift or flowers to a patient, the mailing address is:

Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o VA Medical Center
2401 West Main St
Marion, IL 62959

For the location of an inpatient or their phone number, dial the Medical Center at 618-997-5311.

Make or Change an Appointment

Visit our Appointments page to make or change an appointment.

Former Prisoners of War

Our Former Prisoners of War Advocate can provide special assistance to former POWs. Contact Kittie Riecan, at 618-997-5311 ext. 72902.

Women Veterans

Our Women Veterans Program Manager can provide special assistance to women veterans seeking medical care and VA benefits. Call 618-997-5311

Questions about Your Health Care

Questions about your health or medicines? Call a nurse at (618) 997-5311 or Toll-free 866-289-3300, and press 2.  If you are calling after regular business hours, weekends, and holidays call Toll-free 1-800-574-8387 ext 54555.

Compliments, Concerns and Suggestions

If you have a compliment, concern or suggestion on how we can improve our service, please contact one of our patient representatives. Their contact information is available on our customer service page.

Compensation and Pension

To speak with someone in compensation and pension, call the Medical Center at 618-997-5311 ext 54277 .

Release of Information

If you need to get information from your medical records, please contact our Release of Information Office.

News Media

Members of the news media should contact the Office of Public Affairs at (618) 997-8241.


To report problems with this website, please contact the Webmaster.

Reporting Safety or Quality Care Issues

Speak with someone about safety or quality care issue you may have noticed during your stay.