Marion VA Medical Center
There are three ways to order your prescription refills:
- Online: RegisterÂ atÂ My HealtheVet. Once you have registered, select the pharmacy tab, click on refill my prescriptions and opt-in to the pharmacy agreement. You will then see a list of all your VA medications and be able to order refills.
- By phone: To order by the Dial-A-Refill System use the Telephone Dial-A-Refill System at least 10 days prior to being out of medication â€”
- Dial 618-993-1089 or Toll-Free 1-888-882-0569
- Enter your FULL social security number.
- Press the # key.
- Press 2 for Pharmacy options.
- Press 1 to enter your refill requests.
- Enter your prescription number (do not enter any letter that may appear at the end of the number)
- Press the # key after each prescription number.
- Repeat steps 5-6-7 for each prescription.
3. By Mail: If you are unable to use our automated services, you may send refill slips to the following address:
VA Medical Center
2401 W. Main Street
Attn: Pharmacy Technician
Marion, IL Â 62959
The pharmacy window is open for new prescription pick-up Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Â Â The pharmacy is closed on Federal Holidays.
OutPatient Facility - Bldg 42
Ground floor, Room D99
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm